View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2024, 03:54 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Moonpaw
He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

The apprentice snickered, sending Darkcloud a devious glance. He didn't know much about his new mentor, but the fact that they weren't named Mooncloud or Darkmoon? Maybe he should be weary of the warrior. Besides, Moonmeadow was way more fun! He happily accepted the ruffling of his fur, not bothering to smooth it back down afterward.

"Well I just became Moonpaw like uhhh a day ago, but I've been training ever since I was born." He puffed out his chest proudly. Who else could say they came out of their momma as talented as he did? He didn't see anyone else running around non stop, or punching moss balls to gain big strong muscles, or defending their honor against their arch nemesis! He was truly one of a kind! And it was about time someone recognized it! "I'll be a warrior soon, maybe I could be Moonmeadow too!" That would be fun! TWO Moonmeadows! And then when he became Moonstar in like ... a week then Moonmeadow the first could be deputy. The apprentice nodded to himself. Sounded like a good plan!

Then came the plan to split up, and Moonpaw knew right away who he was following. Not even offering Darkcloud a second glance, the apprentice skipped merrily after Moonmeadow. He hadn't remembered what herbs they were supposed to pick up (he was just a baby!!), so he chose to grab any plant he could. One of them was bound to be the right ones!

(+1 Comfrey, +1 Celadine, +3 random flowers LOL)

@Dolomedes @Morrigan

Last edited by Poprock; April 10th, 2024 at 03:54 PM.