Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 6 moons | 12/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Springburst - @Eden ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw followed closely behind Pigeonpelt, making little noises of interest as they travelled further into the territory. "This is only my second time being out here," Eaglepaw commented lightly. "Fadingsun took me out once before..." She paused, looking stricken. The expression passed in a heartbeat, and Eaglepaw shook out her fluffy pelt. "I gotta wonder what's it like livin' at the moors." She peered over the rolling hills as she followed Pigeonpelt's lead in marking the territory. "Gotta get pretty cold, right?" With no trees to block the flow of the wind, it had to be unbearable in leafbare.

[I don't know where troublemaker came from she has done nothing wrong ever HAHA /lh]

PIGEONPELT

Warrior | Molly | RiverClan

Her smile grew soft when she saw the curious glint within Eaglepaw's orbs, and the way they gazed around in wonder. "You still have a long way in front of you to come out in the future." She said with a lash of her tail, memories flashing back to when she was also an excited and adventurous apprentice. "If you ever want to come out in the future but need someone, I'm always open." Even though the apprentice was young, just coming out for two times seemed a bit... little. At least to Pigeonpelt.

"Perhaps," Pigeonpelt agreed with the younger Riverclanner. What's it like on the other side? Gloomy, bright, cold, warm? "Maybe during leaf-bare, but I think WindClan's gonna be colder. It's just a large piece of grassland." She chuckled.

@Mica @Eden [Ohhh LMAO maybe because Eagle's an app xD]