Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @blxze. @Breaking Dawn )

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 13moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes
[ 266/100 ]

minkpaw turned to exist the den, equally glad she was able to escape the tense air inside and give the sisters some time alone..as alone as they could be with jayfrost still there..and the other injured cats she had kept around to watch.
jaw clenched tightly she came to a halt in front of the fresh kill pile, silver eye scanning the pitiful amount of prey, another dire reminder of the ever dwindling clan storages. since there wasnt much to pick from she selected a fish, one of the prey animals that were known to get gross quick, and slowly made her way back to the medicine den, eye wandering over the cats in the clearing in thought.

"alright..here you go" the oriental shaped apprentice murmured after placing the prey in front of them, remaining still for a moment before turning to jayfrost.
"i'll look at your leg again soon, i have to go look for some herbs first but i might be able to make it a bit easier to heal" she explained, she liked giving others the chance to mentally prepare for anything that might be uncomfortable as she aimed to avoid the discomfort unexpected actions and occurrences had brought to her time and time again. and she did actually need to organise some herbs to fulfil her 'promise' so it was probably better to tell him so she could be sure to not discard that thought as irrelevant, now someone else was awaiting said herbs so there were no more excuses.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━