View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2024, 10:52 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Experiences on WCO

When i joined, WCO felt like a completely different place. Albeit Dawn and Twilight were still leaders back then (wow it feels like i joined yesterday still!) So many things happened between now and then. Graytail came into existence, i already had interactions for her, and I tried with her for so long, and eventually i just let her drift away.

Then came along Pinefang, my first real experience with a mentally disabled cat, she did have DID. I took a long break after my mental health was really truly in a bad spot, i let Pinefang vibe in the void and die off-screen, while in 2022 I created a new cat, Deadfeather, probably one of my more-known cats, they had Schizoid Personality Disorder, and eventually, after so many month with them, i lost motivation. Then I brought along Koiviolet, who i didnt keep for long. Now? It's Duskpaw, Dawnstar's blind Great-Grand-daughter, directly named after Dawnstar herself.

I've applied and applied to so many things, Deputy finders, Medicine cat Finders, and time and time again, i wasnt selected. I simply shrugged it off as "oh it's not my time to be selected yet, i need to get better." But as the people around me kept getting selected, over and over, i simply stopped trying. I took another short break.

Then, November 2023 came along. And so did the request for roleplayers to fill the spots in the Covenant of the Stars. I applied, and several stressful weeks passed. Then came November 24th. I got a PM from bear saying i was selected for the role. I was shaking. And I cried and cried. Finally I had told myself. Finally I was seen. It was probably that event, that had told me that i was important to the site. That I had some sort of control over the events of the site.

[PS. if i think of anything else I'll edit and add it aha]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.