miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Lying in her back, Silkwisp watched the rain fall to earth, pitter patters all around her. Flicking a small pink tongue out in attempt to lap up the raindrops as a game, the tall she-cat purred joyfully. She loved it when it rained, it was like a tiny, upside-down river that fell in droplets rather then a steady flow.

Blinking in surprise as a cold drop of rain suddenly hit her pink nose, she smiled in amusement. She enjoyed the little things in life Silkwisp, she wasn't as worried about what was happening around her as everyone else which was a blessing and a curse.

OPEN

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(I have no idea if this is still open buubjubjubkubuuu)

"Hey, Silk." A croaky voice mewed from behind the she-cat before Owltalon properly framed herself into view. She shook a good amount of droplets out of her matted pelt with a few grunts of effort. She licked the wet from her nose before dropping down into a sit next to her clanmate.

"Someone likes the rain, eh?" She smiled, her ears pricked curiously towards the Riverclan exit. She noticed how shaky Fadingsun looked, (Agatha Kitty) even tired. She perked up. Wasn't he supposed to be in the medicine den?

Owltalon lowered herself. Jumping to conclusions had gotten her and her nowhere, just a lot of trouble, buckets of it. She'd just sit this one out and assume that Dusklion needed his assistance elsewhere. He'll be fine. Or would he? Something nagged at her horribly. Was it really her place to do anything?

She furrowed her brow. "Excuse me for a moment, darling." She smiled apologetically at Silkwisp. And with that, she stood up completely. "Fadingsun, dear, you look unwell." She took a careful pawstep forward, hoping that she wasn't completely undermining the difference in rank between the two cats.

Tags: @occultation (<-----if this wasn't intended to be an open post, then just ignore the last part lol, I don't mean to be a thorn!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!