My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
[Swanberry]
She\Warrior\RC
"No one knows how far I'll go."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The soon to be queen flinched at the sudden touch, but she quickly relaxed as she heard her mates voice spilling into her ears like a birdsong. She smiled kindly at Riverwhisper, her green eyes shinning.

"Hey!" She purred, touching her nose to his cheek. "I'm curious about what the meeting may be like. Fadingsun seems to be taking charge today. Good for him." She flashed the deputy a quick smile before turning back to her mate.

"You however are a cat I haven't seen often," she teased, tilting her head to the side in mock accusation. "Hiding from your mate?"
Riverwhisper

(definitely not two different Riverwhispers doing two different things rn, also randomly makes snail and river "related")

He purred. "I am not hiding from you! You're hiding from me!" he teased back, playfully cuffing his mate over the ear. "I've also been busy," he said. His tail twined with hers. His eyes shined too. "But I'm a bit worried about Birdsnow. She doesn't look like she's been doing too well." he said, his gaze darkening with worry. The tom flashed a glance toward Birdsnow, who was frail and sickly-looking. "Oh! And by the way, this is my adopted brother Snailpaw." Riverwhisper said, turning to his younger brother, who beamed.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat?

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)