View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:01 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Braving a Storm [p]

[Blazingstar]
Former Leader of WindClan

Lightning ripped through the air at her greeting, although the tabby stood stern. A gust of wind shot between them, and he didn't sway. The crackling cut through her words, dismissing the question she had and Blazingstar disregarded her efforts to be polite. Surely, this feline couldn't be so dumb as to ask that. Did his presence not answer her question?

"You know my name?" the golden tabby would ask, rhetorically. He'd never met this warrior before and yet, she knew? He hadn't heard Crowtooth speak it aloud in the clearing, hadn't noticed a majority of the clan considering his presence then was to grieve Fallownose. To show his support to their leader and medicine cat -- which he picked up the hatred brewing in her. Lightningstorm was next on his dream list.

Before Bravebird would have the chance to answer his rhetorical question, Blazingstar's rumbling voice ripped through the air like thunder. "Don't you know the answer already? I've noticed your lack of care lately. No initiative. Little or no regards to your duties."

The winds picked up again as Blazingstar took a singular step towards the warrior, those golden eyes still holding angry flames. They were ready to engulf her if she gave him the chance. "Have you no loyalty to your name?! To your clan?! Friends?!" The words grew harsher and harsher as his anger was released on her. "Have you forgotten what being a warrior is for? Right now, your clan needs you more than ever. Twilightstar needs you more than ever! Yet you sit and devel into your emotions. You've allowed Fallownose's death to drag you deeper into the slump you've created thus tarnishing his name and aspirations."

Blazingstar let those words sink in. Let them bury into her skin and fester. He allowed her a moment to process. "Explain yourself Bravebird."

@taillow

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL