View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 06:40 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Prepare for the Worst [p]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust
Art by Marigoldwhisper

Outward calm confidence, inward endless stress and roiling emotion.

The tom had always felt a need to be strong for his clan, felt he should show no signs of a breakdown so they could at least be reassured he'd handle things while they grieved and took their time to process in safety. It wasnt really healthy, it meant the tom never really got a chance to let himself feel and so just bottled it up until he had a breakdown. However it meant he got a lot of work done!

So even as grief, rage, shock and stress roiled its way under his pelt Crowtooth gathered up Rabbitpaw with a gently rasped "Mornin' kiddo, first lesson an' first time outta the camp. I know the current situation 's... dour but lets keep chipper, alright?

We'll get this battle trainin' done so Im less worried about ya when yer out an' about (though I'll make it clear, yer not joinin' any battles until yer older an got some practice please) an' once we're done we do some more fun tunnelin' stuff.

Up and at 'em, Ill call over some others ta practice wit'."
Before he padded into the clearing and cast an eye on the lingering apprentices in camp today.

It'd give the apprentices someone to try these moves on other then a much much larger warrior who would be far too hard an enemy to start with. Plus.... More students meant more apprentices who could handle being attacked if riverclan or the mink come and who, if they put in the practice, could join the front to drive them away.

So who was around..... Casting an eye over the tom spotted four and called them over with a gravelly call. "Hushpaw, Winterpaw, Duskpaw, an' Dovepaw! Come join me an' Rabbitpaw, we're doin' some battle trainin' out in the territory! Get a move on Im not wastin' no time!" Before he promptly turned and with a waved tail indicated them to follow him as he casually padded out of the camp to a nice flat sandy area he'd sparred Hawkfur in earlier.

They could ask whatever questions they wanted and introduce themselves to eachother on the way or when they arrived as Crowtooth did his own stretches, loosening up the muscles for this session.

@Dolomedes @zozelen @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @Kaybug.