View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 02:13 AM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Blazesong led Hollowfoot allllll the way out to the outsider border, slightly ragged from the wind. 'Lright, Hollowfoot, here's the Outskirts borders. Yous didn't cause trouble, 'll give you that much. Her lavender eyes watched him thoughtfully, surveying him up and down. You best be off. 'D wish you luck if y'weren't exiled, but'ch'are, so bye now. She flicked her tail in what she thought was a very mature way, then dipped her head, eyes fierce either way.

Don't 'spect us to shows mercy if you come back beg'n for mercy. n'less you ask for Twilghtstars. Then You might get to camp in one piece. she announced, eyes wide and one brown raised as she flicked a paw. She watched him intently. If he turned on her, she'd bites him, yep-yep. Lots, yep. Not that she thought he would. Hollowsfoot seemed freakishly calm about his own exile. She didn'ts trust it, nope-nope, not one bit. He better watch his paws! She wanted to bite! Twilightstar was so sad now. He deserved a good chomp! A really good, big chomp, yep-yep! No, no, no. She wasn't gonna chomp him, nope. She had to be goods. Really good. But she felt slightly smug about something. She couldn't help it. Snoozingthorn (Nobody could stop her now!) had leaped up and taken charge without asking, trying to lead him right out of camp, and she'd been chosen to lead the patrol! Ha! Hahas!

That was mean and she knew it. Immediately she felt a little sour for thinking such unmature thoughts. She was s'posed to be a warrior! A good, smart warrior! She was.... how old was she? Somewhere between ten and sixteen moons! Yeah! She didn't know, yep-yep. Unfortunately. Her memory failed her with remembr'ing her own birthday, yep-yep.

Sleepybramble just dipped her head and patiently awaited for Hollowfoot to leave. (Honestly this is kinda funny and cute too. BTW Sleepybramble is bisexual and also very sweet and kind ^^)
-Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.
Purrks: Death Defier (1/1), Shadow Fiend (Active), Primal Instincts, Honed Skill (1/1).
-------------------------------------------------------

Hollowfoot nodded in curt thanks for the assistance, before he set his face forward and trodded from WindClan's lands. It felt freeing yet wrong. There was still suffering behind him, things that if only the others would open their minds, he could help with.
He wanted no leadership, only the power of change...
He grunted, casting one, last glance to those who had seen him off.
I'll find somewhere to nest for the night and then come back everyday. I can only hope that Twilightstar wants to have her answers, and will pass by here someday soon.

He continued moving on, observing the terrain beyond the border as he passed, considering his plans. Maybe beheading the snake isn't the best move... I'd hate to have Twilightstar killed. But she seems unlikely to consider what I have in mind if it involves RiverClan...

He sighed, looking at the rolling clouds. How did you die Moontail..?

@Moonraven
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 14th, 2024 at 02:14 AM.