View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2024, 01:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
With their borders clear and more secured than before - no thanks to anyone but Dusklion and the cats she had taken out there with her - the dark tabby stalked back into camp. A few droplets of blood still fell from where she'd gotten hit from the last outsider she had faced but nothing that would bother her that much. "Troutpaw!" she called with a lash of her tail, wanting to get this over with so she could go collapse at the side of her brother's nest.

"You're demoted, that part should've been clear enough," came the snide response as soon as the disgraceful warrior showed himself. She had once held high hopes for him, had even considered promoting him to join her on the Lionheart team that was trying its best to aide RiverClan. But now... "I want the walls of camp inspected, the sides of dens, 'n I want them patched up if there's any holes. You're not to go anywhere near Fades 'n the medicine den. I don't care if you're hurt, if I catch you even breathin' near him I'll have your tongue." Who knew what else this warrior would do if he didn't want to fight the rogues that had put her brother in a nest fighting for his life?

"Once you've done that, we'll see about givin' you your rank 'n name back." She would've brought his punishment to Birdsnow, but her trust in their leader had completely diminished though, what between her lack of presence in the camp and the way she had already brought three cats before her to be punished but hadn't been given any clear answers on what to do. So if anything when Fades woke up, she'd turn it over to him. For now though none of those options were viable, so that left it up to her. Lovely.

[ Troutpaw - @MockingRabbit ]
[ so troutpaw just needs to make a post at each of the dens and camp clearing thread, save for the medicine den, of him looking for any holes and patching them up if he finds any! nothing too harsh or anything. the due date for this is 4/26; once he reports back here to dusk she'll grant him his name and rank back! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |