Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She narrowed her eyes in thought. "Sorry that you're cold. But yeah, pretty sure we'll have to stay out here."

It always seemed to get colder after it rained. Owltalon always found herself wondering why... Then again, it was hard for her to tell when it was cold and when it wasn't. Her fur had bundled her up tighter than a cat in a rabbits burrow. This kind of pelt was both a blessing and a curse. She was warm in leaf-bare, yes, but absolutely miserable when it got hotter.

At the mention of her fur, she decided to actually take some time to groom it. It had been matted for moons now, who knows how long it'll take till it's not mercilessly knotted? Oh well.

She chewed on Redmire's words, a grim expression flicking across her face before she masked it completely. "I'll heed your words, Redmire. Stars, I sometimes just wish some Starclan could come down and be all wise and say comforting things like, 'Everythings okay,' and other stuff. Then we wouldn't have to worry so much about our leaders loyalty." She wrinkled her snout as she further explored this idea but ultimately came to the conclusion that Starclan only showed up when most important. Everyone would be as soft as kittypets if their ancestors just held their paws.

"Thanks." She said, but didn't elaborate. Mostly because she wasn't sure why she was even thanking the warrior. For chatting? For sharing her opinion in a healthy matter? For cooling off? Maybe it was all of those reasons mushed together in a lumpy ball.

Redmire scowled and thwacked the ground with her tail. She didn't care if her immaturity was showing, she was just frustrated. "Absolutely fantastic. It should bother you that you're missing out on this, too." Maybe malicious compliance would be used in the future - eavesdrop on the next meeting, see if there was anything actually important that she would have missed out on, and then act absolutely oblivious or even work against it. And when confronted? A simple 'I couldn't have known because I wasn't allowed to be there like you told me' would suffice perfectly.

She almost missed the ramble about StarClan, and she snorted in response. "Pretty sure StarClan's screwing with us at this point. But yeah, it'd be nice to have some actual reassurance at this point. Some sort of sign that they haven't completely ditched us." But given the fact RiverClan was apparently banned from their lives, since Beansprout had lied about his and then Gingerfrost had just confirmed it, Redmire doubted their ancestors were still looking out for them.

"...You're welcome, for whatever it is."

She batted at another clump of grass behind her head before huffing. "And now I'm bored. I want to go fight something or throw a rock at somebody. Help me choose, we'll flip a pebble for it."