View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:49 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

--
No Purrks

No. He wasn’t that familiar with the whole “crush” or love things but Stickpaw was always told they didn’t know a lot of things anyways. A slight change in his eyes shows a bit of confusion before she understands. “Calm down your breathing…” They whisper, keeping the eye contact. “Cobwebpaw, cats leave for all sorts of reasons, it doesn’t change anything but a clan status. The best thing we can do is watch and wait for her possible return. They loved you and or what you both considered each other, dating. Something I don’t fully grasp- But regardless if you feel disappointed with that choice or not, it’s sadly not ours to make. It’s out of our paws, are you getting what I’m saying? We can change the future but not the past, maybe tides will change and Minkpaw will return but now? You need to calm down and focus on yourself, if not for yourself then for them.

The brown cat news, tail wrapped around his body as they take deep breaths. Trying to get the cat do the same. “Do you need water? Do you want to go get some, Cobweb?” Try to ground her. That was the aim of the offer, if they took it was the true test. Stickpaw was planning on waiting for the meeting to be over before she took Cobwebpaw out to grab some. The sudden stress from a larger crowd would do nothing but harm.

[ @sillycreatur ]

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen