View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 01:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: bumble rps

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
also gonna leave this here for a later date since i assume it'll probably be a hefty emotional roleplay so it can be revisited once you're not just coming back from Dead(tm)

buuuut was thinking a cinder and bumble dream? she didn't really get to say goodbye before she died outside of the camp and regrets that, and i know bumble doesn't have the highest opinion of her, so this can just be an offer of the 'if you're ever looking for a starclan dream cat for bumble, here's cinder' variety
if you're still down for this, i absolutely would love to see this into fruition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Does bumble wanna teach leafpaw how to break legs? @dino.
hell yeah we love leg breaking around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
@dino.

I can yeet Mapledawn at ya since they've already interacted (Though it wasn't really a positive one )

I'm up for an rp at the clearing or basically anywhere in the territory, because Maple likes taking walks :> I don't really have a preference for what kind of rp so I'm up for whatever ^^
Maple can also probably be spilling ShC secrets/info because she has an old friend back there (That I also rp) but yeah basically I'm up for anything
down for more maple interactions! shc stuff would def catch her attention

will go back through to others at a later date, just picking what catches my interest for now