View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Fear rushed over the cat and they figured it would be best not to hide, as they could not see his leg. Slowly, they rose to their paws, their eyes soft with fear, and they hoped this tom wouldn't attack. "I am not here on the same terms as my brother, please, don't hurt me... Like you did him..." they whimpered, having seen the condition the leader and deputy had left him in. They came to join this clan, if that was even plausible. But they hoped the damage Onyx did was not enough to bring them down, and little did they know, Onyx had attacked the tom before them.
Cliffheart's soft growl faded. After his previous experiences with outsiders, he was kind of relieved that this seemed cautious and afraid, he wasn't in any condition for a fight, unless he planned on clobbering this cat with his splint. No, bad idea, that would only cause more pain and more problems, and more time spent out of action. "Alright, I won't fight you." He mewed confidently, not letting his weariness from his latest dose of poppy seeds show. "Although I must ask, what do you mean when you say, 'my brother's terms'? Who is your brother?" He asked, a sickening feeling settling in hi stomach. If this cat was here speaking of cats, obviously not kind and fearful, the last one he remembered hearing about was the one that caused half the reason he couldn't carry out warrior duties.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~