View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 08:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
Between Fallownose's death and the nightmare that Blazingstar had pulled her into, Bravebird had not been getting much sleep. It wasn't taking a toll outside of her developing a bit of tiredness in the bottom of her paw pads. She couldn't afford to sleep right now, because there was much to be done. Was she considering the idea of approaching Twilightstar to see what she could take off her plate? Yes. Did she feel guilty for it so soon after her close friends death? Absolutely. It was a conundrum she was in.

Thankfully Swiftfire's call spared her from anymore thinking. She could focus on gathering herbs. Thunderglade? Bravebird had just gone there with Dustypaw, and while they had looked for marigold and daisy leaves she hadn't taken a moment to seek out cobwebs or moss. "I say we go near Sedgewater Valley and take what we can from those retched fish," came the muttered reply with a scoff and a smirk. But of course that was all just hot air - Brave knew she, nor the rest of WindClan, would ever cross the border to do so.

Besides, their patrol leader was already making a break for the entrance. With a swish of her tail and a glance towards Hawkfur should the tom also heed the call, then to Poppysong with a grin, Bravebird followed swiftly after their patrol leader.

[ Swiftfire - @Tiabirb ] [ Poppysong - @MangofDoom ] [ Hawkfur - @Mica ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |