Thread: Sunset Grove
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:46 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Silverrose heaved a sigh of relief, seeing both Winterpaw and Crowtooth were alright… Or at least, as alright as they could be, considering the apprentice’s injury. Thank goodness nothing worse happened. Even so – still thinking the apprentice’s actions were foolish – she nodded at Crowtooth’s words. Foolish, but painfully brave. He stood chance of becoming an honourable warrior, if he didn’t let himself be overtaken by hubris, just as every other warrior. Noting Deadmoon’s presence, and the tunneller’s request for her, Silverrose briefly looked back at Winterpaw.
“..Thank you.”
She stated blankly at his compliment before following up,
“I’ll help Deadmoon with the groundhogs, you concern yourself with the mink if able. Winterpaw – wait for me here, we’re going to see Lightningstorm as soon as we return. You’d be off far worse if that wound got infected, you don’t know where that mink has been.”
Her ears flicked, instructions clear. She allowed Winterpaw to rest on the ground if needed, easing her down if so, before disappearing after Deadmoon to gather the groundhogs that were left. Carrying them with her maw, as many as she could, the warrior returned moments later once again silently offering her shoulder for Winterpaw to lean on should it be needed. The warrior would remain next to the apprentice for the rest of the road back, wanting to make sure he didn’t collapse.

[ @Rani @zozelen @gs29513 ]