Thread: [ThunderClan] Kit and Mate Finder for *Fernbreeze*
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 12:48 AM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Kit and Mate Finder for *Fernbreeze*

|+| SilentKit ~ SilentPaw ~ SilentStep |+|

|+| Gender |+|

She-cat, so She/her

|+| Looks |+|

A gray kitty with some black and white puffs of fur. she has her mother's eyes, icy blue, and floppy ears. her tail is a big poof of fur. her fur is more on the short side. she is a bit smaller than average, and her fur is a bit scruffy.

|+| Purr-sonality |+|

SilentKit, hence the name, is more shy, she isn't very fond of large groups of cats, with the fear of getting lost. she has kakorrhaphiophobia, or, the fear of failing, (Long phobia name, I know lol) She is scared of what people would think of her and her mistakes. she gets attached easily and dislikes new cats until she gets to know them as good cats.

|+| How active am I? |+|

I'm on every day dude. (Well, I'll be on less may 17th, my sister's b-day. other than that, October 17th I'm going to brazil for a week, and I go to camp for 5-6 days on June 28th. and Wednesdays I gotta be at a group thing at 6:30. so yep ! )

|+| Plot ideas? Yup! |+|

I was thinkin' she could find a friend that would help her with anxiety and stuff, and her fears. and her siblings and parents could help shape her personality more too! I'm not one for traumatizing my cats with my own trauma too much, don't worry. (Its 1:00am where I am, yayyyy) Silent will probably make friends and not be that quiet kid in the back of the classroom her whole life, we'll see (If she even gets accepted by you Fern)

|+| Mention! |+|
@Fernwillow