View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:28 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
A huge yawn parted her jaws as Dusklion slipped into the den, head shaking to clear the disorientation that plagued her. She was on night... however many without much sleep, but everything was fine. Her eyes could still see, ears could still hear, nose could still scent... even if they weren't, it was better than the hellish nightmares that plagued her if she even dared close her eyes. The dark tabby just had to keep justifying it by saying that it was in self-defense. It had to have been. He had crossed the border, and -

"Fades?" It was... odd that this was her brother's den. Stranger still that they had yet to really speak since his recovery. Dusk didn't know where she stood with him, but she wouldn't let it get in the way of finally getting this reported. Birdsnow had been nowhere to report it to, so she had kept it to herself until she felt her brother was well enough to help her figure out what to do about it.

Eyes finding the orange-and-black split pelt of her brother, the smaller tabby stifled another yawn. "Tried to report to Birdsnow, but she wasn't around, 'n I wanted to wait until you were... better." Okay, swallow that thick bout of emotion, no time for it right now. "While you were out I sent some border 'n huntin' patrols. Well, the Sedgewater Valley one came back - with three dead cats, I might add." Fluff-for-brains, really. "Roseheart, Irishawk, 'n Moonfur. Buried 'em out at Sleepy Thicket awhile back, tried to tell Birdsnow... 'n well, I'll leave you to guess if that was successful or not." Another scoff.

"Didn't see the point in reportin' it until you were back to full strength, but now that you are - 'n leader to boot, at that - you get to help me figure out how we're gonna get ourselves outta this mess." Because I might've made it worse. But Dusklion didn't dare say that part yet. She wasn't sure on how close her brother and her were anymore - best to not say anything that could get her kicked out now that he had the power to do so (though she hoped he wouldn't do that...)

[ Fadingsun - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; April 16th, 2024 at 11:28 PM.