View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:22 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Braving a Storm [p]

[Blazingstar]
Former Leader of WindClan

The winds raged on the more excuses she gave. He didn't want to hear excuses. He didn't come here to listen to excuses! Blazingstar was here to get answers and press for the better of WindClan. It was true, the leader had been absent in the last few seasons. He had felt locked away and unimpressed with himself, but he was back. He was here to try and help again. He was here when the Dusk Syndicate attacked them again. He guided Twilightstar to their victory -- or at least he tried. There were hundreds of excuses Blazingstar could give back for his absence, but he was here now and that's what mattered.

The same mindset would be held with Bravebird. He refused to let her regret the decisions of the last few moons. There was no changing the past, but he could help alter the future. If not for WindClan, well at least he could start with Bravebird.

Then, the revelation she started to have. Emotions of empathy and a anger fought hard in his mind. The emotions reflected off the flames that burned in his eyes. They were dying, flickering into embers as he listened. The winds around them started to ease. The grasses around them stopped whipping around. Blazingstar even seemed to physically relax as Bravebird came to her conclusions.

Golden eyes closed and Blazingstar released a heavy sigh. When they reopened, they held a new emtion: hope. He stared hopefully at Bravebird, given the warrior a silent nod of approval.

"I have faith in you Bravebird. Go prove yourself."

The last words Blazingstar would speak held a gentle tone. Overcast skies started to dissipate as he ended their encounter. There was no need to have Bravebird linger here.

The last thing to fade were those hopeful eyes.

@taillow

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL