Old April 17th, 2024, 10:51 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade sat down and closed her eyes to organize her thoughts. Mhhhh. "We could organize different levels of punishment, depending on how many patrols a cat fails to complete. Of course, it would also be mindful to set a cooldown for those cats. They should not be allowed to go on other patrols, but this obviously sets another problem for us: the shortage of cats willing to actually complete a patrol decently."

"A cat who fails to complete a patrol for the first time... might get a warning. Some of the punishments already used, you know. Go on extra missions, return to the border, and mark them again, things like that." Am I wasting my breath? She stared intently at Dawnstar, but her thoughts weren't very hard to read.

"If a cat fails twice... they get to change their name for some time. Let's have their name officially changed, even in the eyes of the other clans. They will be called with "shame" at the end. How does that sound?" At least, this would avoid physical punishments. Right?

"Our clan cannot be strong if we can't rely on one another. Our borders need to be strong, too. I suggest that from now on, we keep a close look at each one of them and try to put at the head of each patrol a clanmate we know for sure is loyal and hard-working. Furthermore, we could give some sort of prize to those who show they deserve it. Although I'm pretty sure you might have already tried some sort of similar method in the past, and it probably didn't work."

There was much to discuss. She could still think of other ideas for this recurrent problem, but it was harder than it seemed. She was going to brush the ground with her tail, when she realized only a stump now lay on her back. She pushed back a frown and focused on her leader.

"Maybe we should call an Enforcers meeting and discuss this together. It's more complicated than it looks." She suggested in the end.