View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:45 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: [finder] dreamwalker buddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Helloooo. :3 So I am tad bit late because I got busy w/ packing for graduation field trip and finishing college work yay BUT i am loving both of these. was looking for an outsider mainly and these nail that right on the head. soooo, if you guys are still open / up for it, i will be snatching both of you, but separately.

-- I like the idea that Lark visits Silksong's dreams because she wants peace, wants to escape the hovering expectation of always being available to talk to others. Lark is tired of having other cat's problems dumped on her - tired of no one willing to hear her out. So she probably assumes the dreamscape that is actually silksong's is ... hers. Maybe she doesn't even realize she's stepped into someone else's mind. Anyway, it turns into a guilty pleasure, most likely, even after she realizes it's not her own dreamscape and instead, someone else's. 'Course, she would leave if Silksong told her to, but when they say nothing to her, she continues visiting to just sit in her solitude. Tbh, I just want roleplay to run it's course. Eventually, maybe she'll open up, maybe she won't, who knows?

-- For Caspian!! :0 I honestly love love love this idea. A sea-faring kitty??!!! Larkrise is Caspian's key to the rest of the world, and she would very likely be more than willing to explain or answer any questions he has. I was thinking Larkrise infiltrates one of Caspian's dreams, one with them on a ship, and after she realizes that he's been living on a ship and has likely not seen land in a while, she draws him into a dream with them on land the next time around? :heartbounce:

Only thing is that I want to wait until her name change is announced (or whatever Dawn says tbh) after this roleplay, if you guys are willing to wait? I want to start these roleplays off as her already being Larkrise, for most minimal confusion in the timeline ^^

absolutely still interested! and i'm fine with waiting >:) can't wait to finally get silk out and about on WCO.

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 17th, 2024 at 12:45 PM.