View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:02 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

A ghost limb? Mistyshard angled her head to the left, looking at the paw with squinted eyes. This was new. An unmovable part of the body that was pretty much numb and didn't hurt at all. At least that meant it wasn't infected or anything, as far as she knew. Probably just beyond repair because it had not been treated for so long. She slowly but surely released her grasp, carefully eyeing Martenburr's face in case he showed any sign of agony. She debated getting Marigoldleap to give it a once-over but as far as she knew, it should be fine. Didn't look infected, swollen, or anything... Martenburr appeared to know what he was talking about, he even knew the name of the condition that had happened to his paw.

As long as the warrior found a way to live with it and trained hard to be able to fight despite the ghost limb, she didn't see any further problems. However, a strict look popped onto her maw and glinted in her one amber eye as she spoke the next few words. This was important and if Martenburr disobeyed this request she wouldn't be very happy. "You should be good to go for now. If anything - do you understand, anything - starts hurting, wether it's your paw or not, you come to me immediately. In case something has spread I'll need to know as soon as possible so don't be swallowed by pride and choose not to come visit. Well then, you're dismissed..."

Her voice trailed off and she gave the warrior a curt nod. Hopefully he wouldn't ignore her plea, otherwise there could be big consquences. Mistyshard did not know all too much about these things but she was aware of the fact that an infection could spread. If that was the case... she would want to treat it alongside Marigoldleap as early as possible.

[ @Zei - Martenburr ]

// #mistyhealing \\

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 28th, 2024 at 02:35 PM.