View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:33 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: a new beginning?

Slatestripe had missed RiverClan's river more than almost anything else. He had so many memories surrounding this river, from his time training Mintpool and Dusklion to his various adventures with his brother. A knot slowly started forming in his throat at the thought of all of them. Mintpool and Rainglow weren't in RiverClan anymore, seemingly having vanished. Dusklion refused to speak to him. Everything he'd once had, he had lost.

Not the time! he scolded himself, shaking his head. He'd put himself in this situation; it wasn't fair of him to take away from Wrenpaw's training by dwelling on it. There was time for that later.

Looking over his shoulder, he cast his amber gaze down onto Wrenpaw. "The river is cold at this time of the season-cycle, but I've always found that exciting. That being said, don't be dumb and stay in there if you start to feel numb. Cold water can kill faster than cold air." He would know. Memories of his first leaf-bare as an apprentice, when he'd stupidly tried to see how long he could last in the river without freezing to death, made him shiver even now.

"This is a choppier part of the river. Fish tend to congregate more around these parts of the river, for whatever reason." Maybe he could figure out why at some point...

"Regardless, it's these parts of the river you want to fish at. Go ahead and hop in; don't forget to focus on your swimming in addition to what I'm going to teach you about fishing, since if you slack off on the swimming end you could get swept downriver."
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.