Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Bravebird - @taillow ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur felt exhaustion weighing his pelt down as he heard Twilightstar's call for a meeting. He wondered miserably if something else had gone wrong. As he listened to his leader speak, he was only hounded by the memories of seeing Fallownose dead in the clearing, and hearing his friends' wails of despair. He hadn't expected her to name a deputy so soon, especially after how long Fallownose had served under her.

What he hadn't been expecting, however, was the return of the Guardians. This time with a new name. Furies. Hawkfur wasn't sure how he felt about the name--he rather liked Guardians. He heard Crowtooth's name, Bravebird--that's my girl! he thought--And then, the most unexpected thing happened. He was called.

Hawkfur couldn't help the joyous smile that crossed his face as he was chosen to be one of the first WindClan Furies. He had been more absent than he would have liked the last few moons, but he had been trying to step it up recently and it had seemed Twilightstar had taken notice.

Her next announcement was less happy, but Hawkfur figured that it was going to happen sooner or later. It was time to take out those minks. And Hawkfur would be damned if he wasn't going on that patrol--especially after agreeing to Bravebird's plan. There would be no damn minks in this territory as long as Hawkfur was anticipating being a father.

As cats dispersed, talked, and gathered near Twilightstar to volunteer for the mink patrol, Hawkfur weaved through the crowd to reach her, and his two friends. He dipped his head to the scarred molly, gratitude shining in his blue eyes. "Thank you for this opportunity. I won't let you down. I would be honored to join in ridding ourselves of these minks once and for all." Stepping back to stand near Crowtooth and Bravebird, Hawkfur flashed them both a big grin. "Well isn't this unexpected! Not you two, of course, because that makes all the sense in the world, I just meant--" he paused, wincing. "I didn't expect this for myself. Not that I'm not grateful! I am!! And excited." His blue eyes shone with pride. "I am beyond thrilled."

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!