Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; @Rani [Crow]

Poppysong flinches back from Crowtooth before relaxing. It’s just them, whew, and they agree. Their heart quiets and their nerves relax. They watch Rabbitpaw bound off with a sigh, glad they are at least sort of informed of what they’re getting into.

Poppysong turns to Crowtooth and smiles brightly, nodding. ”That’s a good idea! I’ll ask Lightningstorm what herbs they’ll need and get that started here soon.” Poppysong moves towards Lightningstorm but is interrupted by one Spiraltail.

Poppysong offers a smile to the warrior. ”With the force of the entire clan, and some help from Shadowclan, yes.” Poppysong pauses. ”Shadowclan would find Windclan being indebted to them as more valuable than outright killing us. Especially with their current relationship with Thunderclan.”

(btw tallstar, u dont nees to quote and mention me! And if you highlight the quote and click on the spoiler button, it’ll make it smaller- just some tips! not mad)

Spialtail nodded listening to the cat's wise words "[B]I guess you are right hopefully everyone can get along or well at least enough to work together[B He watched as everyone was starting to leave he rose.

(Thank you for the tip! I appreciate it I'm fairly new to forums but anything helps also sorry for mentioning you twice)