Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Wrenpaw
~<>~
38/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

[DC: 12]

Wren takes the praise with a nod and a slight smile, happy to have done well for her first time. Slatestripe will be pleased she knows a thing or two about land hunting now. She herself is pleased, and swishes her feathery tail in satisfaction. She wants to catch at least one thing more before heading back to camp, ideally they come back with three pieces of prey each, but if not it's fine. Not ideal, but fine. Dusklion would understand, hell, Dusk would probably share her frustration at having to rope an originally uninvolved warrior into this patrol. Maybe Wren should apologize for scorning the Lionheart... no. No way. There's still a sour taste in her mouth when she thinks of her outburst.

[roll to catch: 16 - success]
Sniffing again, Wrenpaw notices a familiar smell, mouse... just like the one Frostmelt caught first. Swishing her tail, she puts her nose to the ground and follows the creature's scent, catching sight of it near a hole in a tree stump. Its burrow, maybe? Whatever, it doesn't really matter, Wren will just have to make sure it doesn't dash inside. Luck seems to be on her side, though, because the mouse seems dumb and slow and doesn't notice her at all when she pounces, killing it swiftly right outside its front door.

[no worries ^^!! take your time, we've still got a couple days !!]

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

He didn't say anything to her as she caught the mouse. His tail swished a little bit but it was noticeable it was not for her. He was a bit in thought but got out of it as he reminded himself where he was and what he was doing. How many more prey did they need? They had... 4 now... that wasn't much, maybe a few more then they could go back to camp.

{rolled dice online... dice rolled a 20 (lucky me))

He smelt around... he smelled a mouse and a crow. Maybe together? He followed the directions. Just his luck, they were together. The crow pecked at the ground as he mouse cowered there. A few times more until the crow caught it by the tail. He quickly caught both and killed them swiftly.

{prey count: 3 mice, 1 vole, 1 pigeon, 1 crow}

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties