View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2024, 03:42 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Prepare for the Worst [p]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw listened as Crowtooth explained more about the tunnels to him. They sounded so fascinating! But also puzzling as Crowtooth described them. So they freeze in winter making digging hard, collapse in when wet, but contain the most prey during the leafbare as well. It sounded straightforward enough. He tilted his head a bit as he thought through the information, "Does that make them extra dangerous during newleaf? With all the sun melting all the frost and ice and snow and stuff?" He wasn't scared! No way, he wasn't. Though being buried on his first trip down didn't sound like a whole lot of fun, it would also be embarrassing. What kind of tunneler would he be if he got buried on his first trip? The warrior patted his head and Rabbitpaw looked up with a grin, ready to start practicing.

Crowtooth dropped into a crouch that seemed easy enough to do, at least just looking it seemed to be a bit easy. The blonde apprentice crouched down as well, shuffling his paws to be a bit wider. He shifted his weight to his haunches, ready to spring and pounce on any invisible enemies. His stubby tail wagged a bit and he grinned when he realized he had an advantage of not needing to worry about it being bit in battle. He pinned his long ears to his skull, narrowed his green eyes, and swiped forward with a paw, hooking it through the air by retracting it back to be under him again. Rabbitpaw looked over to his mentor. Trying to see if he was doing it right.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @zozelen - Winterpaw | @Neptune. - Hushpaw |@Ladiebugg - Duskpaw | @Kaybug. - Dovepaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!