Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Lightningpaw purred a little chuckle when Wolfpaw played along with her humor. "They will all fear the name Lightningpaw!" She called out before getting back to being serious, grooming down her fur she got all fluffed up.

She watched Wolfpaw moved around with a surprised look in her eyes. He was a big cat but so nimble, she was glad that he was a part of her clan. Now it was Lightningpaw's turn to try this all out. "Got to be as fast as lightning, watch!" Lightningpaw was new to this kind of footwork but one thing she had going for her was that she liked to run around a lot as a kit. Taking after her name, she shot out like a bolt and pretended to side step attacks. A jump back, or a jump to the side. Pulling back from what she was taught earlier and went to bonk a cat's head after having jumped back.

The wild apprentice was having fun with this that she managed to wind herself out. Sitting down she caught her breath before looking to Wolfpaw with a wide smile wondering what he thought of that show.
"The forest will tremble under your might!" Wolfpaw purred at her enthusiasm. "Our enemies won't know what hit them with your lightning-speed." She copied the move pretty well, and he was confident in time she'd master the concept without issue. As long as she kept working on being quick on her paws, she'd be excellent at strategic manuevers. "I don't envy the cats that face you in the future, you're gonna show them you're not to be messed with!"

He didn't miss her being out of breath, though. "Do you wanna break or keep going? I don't wanna overwork you, especially on your first round." He could kidnap her again for some exercises - he doubt Bumba would mind.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules