Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:04 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Since getting his new rank, Seabreeze had started to make a habit of doing some routine checks in the territory. With everything that has happened lately with Thunderclan and then the outsiders, he had started to get a bit worried that there weren't enough border and inner territory checks happening. So it was just his luck when his suspicions that he was just trying to calm his paranoia would come true as the stench of outsider floated to him that was strong and fresh. He dropped into a hunters crouch, and crawled forward on his stomach as he peered through the terrain to make out the sight of a unfamiliar pelt. The outsider seemed to be just wandering around in the territory as though they didn't cross countless scent markers to get in, Seabreeze growled lowly to himself. His ears flattened and his eyes narrowed as he shot forward like a spring. He hoped to catch the outsider off guard with the suddenness of his appearance, when he came into range, he lunged at them. He hoped to pin them down under his paws.

How dare these cats?! First his sister, then his deadbeat mother left him to be one, then they attack and almost kill his deputy, and now they invade his territory trying to take their prey and move in. He snarled at the outsider. Seabreeze almost wanted to just kill the feline right then and there, but he held back just a tad, he wouldn't be so merciful for very long though.

[ Howdy! Seabreeze will attack to kill if Ele doesn't attempt to leave. ]
Ele quietly spoke. "E-Excuse me... sorry for invading, but I'm afraid I don't know which way is out of here without further intruding... i-if you could perhaps direct me there, I would greatly appreciate it." She meowed in a tone that suggested sheer honesty and respect.(well, this is where I have her asking for help!)