Thread: Rugged Range
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:19 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze missed his lunge by a hair and he whipped around to face the outsider as she spoke. Each word that came out of their muzzle made Seabreeze want to claw it off even more. How dare they act innocent? How dare they act like its just sooooo easy to wonder into territory of countless cats like they had. Like it was an accident. His stubby tail lashed and his claws were unsheathed. He had half the mind to just kill her right then and there, "Are you really that dumb? Did you just miss all of the scent markers that claimed this territory?" He circled around her, then he sneered. They seemed like they wanted to leave and so he turned, "Follow me, if you dare to walk away you won't be leaving with your life." Seabreeze's already bad mood dropped more, he had been too quick to try and attack and missed, what if they were more than just a coward like they seem to be. The lionheart began to lead the outsider to the border and claws unsheathed and overall one mistake away from snapping around to attack.

When they made it to the border, Seabreeze took a moment to explain something clearly for the mouse brain, "If I see you in my territory again, there will be no next times, got it?"

[ OOC: Seabreeze's opinions and words are not a reflection of my own! He just doesn't like outsiders in the slightest. ]
[Understood. Ele is a very naive cat, and based off of me irl. She also has a horrible sense of smell due to her human always wearing really bad perfume that ruined her nose.]
"Oh... okay..." Ele meowed softly dipping her head in respect. After she crossed the border, she quietly looked towards Seabreeze once again. "Thanks for showing me mercy... Not every cat I've met is as nice as you just were..." she quietly thanked him and began wandering off.