Old April 20th, 2024, 08:44 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was planning to let more cats gather around the roots of the tree with him before speaking again so he wouldn't lose his voice from the loudness of calling out but Meadowpelt got his nerves a bit. He wagged his tail and didn't move from his spot on the roots of the tree. He smiled at Sparrowkit and Rainpaw's eagerness to help. As his green eyes landed on Meadowpelt his smile grew a bit and he nodded at her words. That was fair enough, though also, it wasn't. He tilted his head, "I haven't asked Miss Twilightstar, but that's also because I didn't realize I needed permission to...what? Help out the clan?" He giggled, "Don't be silly Miss Meadowpelt, you don't wait for miss Twilightstar to tell you to do what is expected of you, you just do it! That's why this'll be a nice surprise and she won't need to worry so much first thing after coming home from a battle, she'll have more time to heal, stress-free!" With that he allowed the warrior to decide if she was going to help her clan or if she is going to continue throwing negativity out when this was just a way to band everyone together to help the clan! Bonding while being productive!
[ @Tulipfur - Meadowpelt ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw- A small orange tabby with lithe build, yellow eyes, a Lightningbolt scar on his flank.

Lightningpaw would look up at where Rabbitpaw was he sat in his usual place next to the Apprentices den. That was until the Warrior tried to unnerve Rabbitpaw. It was at this point he padded forwards. "And what if Rabbitpaw is just an Apprentice or not. He is showing initiative and that is commendable in and of itself. If you won't help Meadowpelt simply because an Apprentice is asking wouldn't that be rather petty? Count me in I am willing to do anything to guarding to hunting. Starclan knows I spend enough time in the Camp I might as well be a stationed guard of the Apprentices den." Lightningpaw jested at his usual place outside the Apprentices den.

Meadowpelt

"Doesn't matter whether or not you're trying to help," grumbled Meadowpelt. "It seems as if you're trying to take over the Clan while Twilightstar is gone." She turned toward Lightningpaw. "And you don't need to butt in on this, either. Whatever. I'll let Twilightstar deal with this later. I'm going to go hunt. If you need me, I'll be at Sedgewater Valley." She turned to leave.

Rainpaw

Rainpaw watched Meadowpelt leave. "Don't worry about her, Rabbitpaw," he mewed. "She's always like that. Anyway, is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Last edited by Jayden; April 20th, 2024 at 08:48 PM.