Thread: Haggard Ruins
View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:45 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

FISHER BOSS FIGHT EVENT
How this will go! Each team will be treated as a singular party member! All of you will role a 1d100 die /w\ depending on what the Partie's overall roll is will determine the parties success rate!
Only natural fails are 0's !

POST ORDER (as listed below!)
Each 'turn' will result in a status effect, Physical Impairment and how much hp is taken /w\. Mud + BumbleWolf teams will do less overall damage, but will make sure it can't do a # of things (i.e is blinded for the turn, can't use it's tail attack for this turn stuff stuff) However after each 'turn' the Fisher will attack ! Who it attacks will be Randomized so be prepared !

Fisher has 250 HP!
Each Party has a total of 50 HP!

Each member will be given a total of 24 hours to respond if it is their turn or else the event will move on w/o you ! /w\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fisher
250/250 HP Total Attacks left this round : 2

The Fisher is lounging out in the opening. Bathing in clear sky as the dawn peeks over the mountains and ridges. Some dew still clinging to the grass blades. Even a hint of frost as overnight had gotten cold enough to just barely freeze any dew that the night had left.

(Each team is within their ideal positions ! /w\ )

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; May 2nd, 2024 at 01:20 PM.