Old April 21st, 2024, 01:26 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchiko View Post
rainykit ༘✶
Rainykit was lounging in the nursery. At a glance, you could tell his brown and white fur was all matted and tangled together--a sign that he'd had a good nap. The small lil guy let out a sneeze (ache,w,!') and rolled over onto his other side. He wondered how dad was doing.

// open / @Dark if u wana answer cs i was supposed to make a starter a while ago :3
Darkfall

[SShadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall padded into the nursery. It was one of the few opportunities he had to check on how the kits were doing, and he was going to make full use of it. As he stepped in, he noticed that Rainykit was lounging about, fur strewn all types of ways. A low purr rose in the back of his throat as he padded over. "Hello Rainykit, why's your fur going this way and that, hmm?" he asked with a light smile.

[ Let's pretend that this isn't late -- since this was technically started before the drama, you get a happy arkdad. Ignore how poopy it is, next one will be better]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here