View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:29 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

──────────╮
Tom | He/him |
⚜ What a interesting being, Lostsparks mannerisms and behavior was truly entertaining to observe. Entertaining in a way that wasn't stupid or embarrassing but something.... he couldn't explain. Never the matter, he was enjoying this small interaction even though it had just begun. Watching her chatter on, he smiled faintly. It seemed she didn't need his help, it was quite impressive she had done this all by herself. Wait, why was he surprised again? She was one of the most capable cats in the clan, surely cleaning a den was a walk through the woods? And it seemed it was, the den was spotless after all. His thoughts were momentarily disrupted when he noticed a flower (that looked very familiar) fell from her fur. After a heartbeat, he realized it was the flower he gave to her. Thrilled that she must've liked the gift, he hoped she didn't recognize who gave it to her. Whiterose preferred to remain anonymous I'm such matters.

⚜Letting it slip from mind, he reached forward and swooped it up with his paw. "I believe you lost this?" He hummed lightly. Leaning forward, he moved to drop the flower by her front paws. After the movement he simply listened to the medicine cat, ears pricking in interest as he did so. A prison or a quarantine facility? Odd ideas, but he supposed she had a different way of thinking. "Truly intriguing." He commented "While a prison would certainly be something, I'd like to think on the brighter things.... well, somewhat brighter. A room for the ill would prove beneficial, seeing they wouldn't interrupt you as you work, and it would provide a more peaceful opportunity to recover. " He was almost hesitant to give his opinion, for he knew nothing on the subject. But she did ask.. so his thoughts wouldn't be too much of a bother. "Take that with a grain of salt darling, I'm not really educated in this feild." Leaving his thoughts there, he brushed the woolly tail over his paws, and awaited an answer.

──────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...