Old April 21st, 2024, 04:23 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@taillow

Hunting sounded a lot easier than Crowpaw had imagined. But like everything in life, he had to perfect the skill through practice. Many warriors in the Clans were excellent hunters. They had to be to survive, after all. With Redstalk's approval, Crowpaw finally began to feel like he was doing something right in his training. Although his mentor did mention squirrels and mice in specifics, the young tom felt like stalking was something he needed to focus on with every animal the Clan hunted.

As she went on to describe the hunter's crouch, Crowpaw's stomach began to twist. He wasn't sick, thankfully, but he was concerned. Concerned about being able to stalk the prey correctly, what with his half-blind eye and all. He couldn't exactly see perfectly out of it. But so long as he kept his tail straight out behind him and kept his weight in his hind legs, he should be fine. Right?

Crowpaw tried his best to copy the she-cat's demonstration, though he didn't know if it was correct. It all felt... stiff, if that was the right word to describe how he looked. His hind legs were not used to all that weight being put on them, so the way his toe beans pressed into the dirt below felt just as weird as he probably looked. Are my feet even in the right position? He stared at Redhawk, who had already pointed out a squirrel at the base of a tree. But before he tried his luck at actual hunting, he wanted to double check his positioning and make sure he'd actually manage stalking. "Am I doing this right?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!