View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:04 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

"Hm. Sure I can," Winterpaw replied to Rabbitpaw's suggestion. "Though I wasn't the one fighting them, really. That would be Crowtooth and Silverrose. Silverrose was the one who stepped in for me." Winterpaw was still grateful for that, and wondered if the she-cat would be out there fighting the minks as well. He had no doubt she was qualified, at least. "Minks are the size of a smaller cat, and are... unusually long. They seem very aggressive and it'd be hard for a single cat to take one on- which is why Windclan enlisted Shadowclan's help, I assume." Hopefully that info would be helpful for Rabbitpaw and Rainpaw, since it was really all he had to give.

"And I'm okay. It's worse than it looks," Winterpaw meowed plainly. Rabbitpaw had apparently noticed his injury. "I can guard the camp with Rainpaw." As if to prove his point, Winterpaw nodded a goodbye and turned to walk over to the camp entrance. Unfortunately, after just a few pawsteps, a mysterious spell of dizziness overcame him. Winterpaw stumbled to the side, having to use all of his energy to pull himself together and not immediately fall over. Where did that come from?, the tom asked himself, thoughts clouding. It couldn't be the wound. It's not even bleeding anymore... it couldn't be an infection, right? Don't you need bleeding for that?

Inexplicable fever-like symptoms aside, hopefully Rabbitpaw and Rainpaw weren't incorrectly assuming he couldn't participate. ...Maybe he should go with Rabbitpaw to the nursery instead, and take a moment to catch his breath... No, he couldn't. Winterpaw wouldn't back down from a task he had already committed to. Without a word or any further obvious struggle, Winterpaw managed to make his way over to his post, looking back over his shoulder as he waited for Rainpaw to join him.

@Jayden @Dolomedes (winterpaw is stubborn, but if anyone wants to say anything to him they can, lol)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 21st, 2024 at 09:08 PM.