Thread: Sunkissed Creek
View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Alright, so not what she thought the game plan was going to be but it was a plan nonetheless. No big deal, Moonmeadow fought adult foxes on her own every other day. Yep. No biggie. Well, honestly it doesn't matter what she thought, the enforcer gave her the plan that she had been wondering about so that was the plan. Like the shadow fiend that they were, Moonmeadow gave a swift nod of her head to Hawkbite before following his lead in creeping forward to the pair. It would be easy enough to get the jump, Moonmeadow could dash in and leap on its shoulders. The warrior was not going to allow the thing to run off and potentially cause an annoyance down the line. Better to take care of it now.

Distraction time! She grinned, though it was a bit less friendly than they normally were. Once Moonmeadow felt close enough, she took quick bounds from her hiding spot in the undergrowth. With a yowl, she leapt forward while her sudden appearance was still a surprise. The bigger fox had whipped its head up but, Moonmeadow was already on their tail. [ D12: 12! ] The warrior managed to land on its shoulders, digging her claws in as she planted herself right up on its neck. They felt the snap of its teeth beside her head, as it attempted to twist and turn to get them off. [ D12: 10 ] They held steady on its shoulders despite its attempts to throw Moonmeadow off. How's that for distraction, both of them were trying at her! The little one seemed to have plans for Moonmeadow if the others didn't step in soon, though.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Omari - Midnightpaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!