View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:25 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default cinder and stick poking things with a stick

( @stag )

Cinderflare needed an extra pair of paws. There was an herb that she'd been eyeing for a little while now. It looked interesting, and when she'd left some out for a mouse to chew on, nothing bad had happened to it. So, she figured that maybe, this plant had a use for cats, too.

If something bad did happen to her upon taking it, however, she needed someone to run back and fetch Mistyshard. The odds of that happening were, of course, definitely as slim as possible, but the gray warrior didn't have dying on her agenda this afternoon.

Her eyes flicked around camp, looking for a properly curious and enthusiastic cat to drag into being her unwitting... partner in crime? No, that sounded too harsh. Partner in experimentation? Much better.

Eventually, she settled on Stickpaw, the bouncy apprentice who seemed a little too happy for a RiverClan cat. Perfect.

Padding (or rather, bounding, although she would deny that level of expressiveness) over to Stickpaw, Cinderflare gave her a curt nod in greeting. To anyone else, it probably looked a little awkward and perhaps even a little strained, but to Cinderflare it seemed like a totally normal greeting.

"I've got a task I need help with. You wanna come or not?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.