View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:44 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

These patrols are due on May 1, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern! If you need an extension, please make sure to ask me in time, otherwise I won't be able to grant you one. If you want to be replaced, please let me know no later than April 24 at 11:59 PM Eastern!

Please wait for your patrol leader to post at the assigned location before posting with your character. Patrol leaders are encouraged to use a posting order. Please give someone 72 hours to reply before bumping them, and another 24 hours before skipping them. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Without a deputy, Fadingsun was still doing patrols himself. He liked the job, otherwise he would’ve given it to his sister to do. That, and she’d done a lot lately; she deserved a chance to step back for a little while.

Situating himself in his usual place, he began to call out patrols.

“Cloudheart ( @JackHunt_17 ), take Morningmimic ( @Ladiebugg ) and Braverusset ( @braveleopard. ) to the ShadowClan border. Don’t you even think about causing trouble there, I swear to the stars above.”

Optional prompt: After finishing marking the border, the patrol decides to have a little fun by racing each other up a short tree. Problem is, once they all get up to the top, nobody has any clue how to get back down.

“Seabreeze ( @Dolomedes ), take Duskleaf ( @Seamrog ) and Appleberry ( @Forgetfulshape ) to the ThunderClan border.” A Lionheart and two (as far as he could tell) sensible warriors- that shouldn’t cause any problems for them.

Optional prompt: While marking the border, someone comes across a strange, gray, shiny leaf (tinfoil). What in the name of the stars is this?

“Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper ), take Slatestripe ( @/occultation ) and Mudsmoke ( @burntToast ) to the WindClan border. Please, for the love of the river, do not cause more problems for us.”

Optional prompt: While marking the border, someone on the patrol stumbles upon a fox skull. Does anyone decide to keep it?

“Clovershock ( @ChaosBringer. ), lead Winterpaw ( @hermeswind ) and Caveclaw ( @IDIOTICBEAN101 ) to Sleepy Thicket to hunt.”

Optional prompt: Someone fumbles a prey catch pretty bad, and are late reporting back to the patrol spot as a result. Embarrassed, they decide to tell a story about a spirit messing up all of their attempts to catch something, until finally leaving them be. Are they convincing or not?

“Garlicfeather ( @Fritter ), take Eveningthaw ( @redshiftreign ) and Fadedshade ( @Lucythecat ) to the river to fish.”

[ You can post this patrol on the RiverClan Territory thread ]

Optional prompt: Someone bites off more than they can chew, and they get their claws stuck in a particularly large fish. They’re flung into the river as a result!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.