Thread: [Closed] cat.. giving birth?
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:22 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: cat.. giving birth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
In almost all cases no. If you are referring to how Firestorm and Lightningstorm, who are both afab were able to have kits, that’s due to a Monkey’s Paw wish granted via staff approval. However, I’m just making assumptions as that’s the most recent example that I could think of. If you were thinking of doing something similar for your own OCs, a Monkey’s Paw wish may be sufficient if you’re able to provide a fair draw back for the wish (discussing this in a ticket and working with the team should be sufficient!). Outside of that, the two cats would need a surrogate father or would need to adopt.

Hope that was helpful! @braveleopard.
which do you suggest would be better/easier? monkey's paw or a surrogate father? i defienetly want biological children for possible oc in some way lol-
i might do monkey's paw tho.. just gotta decide WHO. but uhm none of my ocs are capable rn, was kinda asking for the purpose of a charatcer i mgiht chcuk in a finder
also would monkey's paw need to be purchased for both characters or only the one planned to give birth?

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 22nd, 2024 at 09:28 AM.