My Mood: Shocked

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

P I X I E
She/Her - 8 Moons - Kittypet - Purrks: N/A
A small sandy molly with black stripes, white
paws and muzzle and wide blue eyes

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Pixie jumped slightly as the strange cat approached. Wow. She was covered in scars. Pixie's blue eyes widened at the sight of the new cat. "Wowwie! You look reaaly cool! My name is Pixie! What's yours? Oh wait, you asked me to leave? Well I don't weally wanna be home right now, my brother died. I miss him. So I decided to go on an adventure to find a new home! Say, where do you live miss? Or are ya just passin by? Because I wasn't aware that anyone lived here. Its so open and pretty..." the sandy cat said, gazing in awe at the open sky. She shook her head, diverting her attention back to the strange cat. "Howdidja earn those scars?" she asked motioning a paw to the scars on Twilightstar's body. "My buddie Hugie lost an eye when he was a kitten, did that happen to you too? Did the cutters heal you all up? I don't like the cutters. They scarryyy. My housefolk brought me there once. I bit him a lot when I got back," she purred proudly, straightening her posture and fluffing out her chest. "A-And before you go on blamin me, He knows I dont like the cutters. Rude of him. So he deserved it!" she spat, her eyes bright. Oh dear, she was getting sidetracked. Meh. She was talking to scarcat, so it was all good! Rainbows and sunshine and flowers and dais...

[ @Moonraven ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies