View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Burn the Stars [P]

Good, his chosen setting had worked. Goosefury stared unblinkingly as his target of the night wrestled with the fear that made her heat beat faster and eventually gained control, even going so far as to spit poison at him. Not unlike that which had coated his claws a long time ago, claws that now scraped against the wet stone and punctuated another distant flicker of lightning and its thunderous companion.

The smoldering coals in his single eye matched those in Adderpaw's, though the smallest twitch of his whiskers betrayed a hint of amusement. "I'd advise watching your tongue before I decide it's a better use of my time to chuck you over the edge of these cliffs." He took a step back to give her space to move away from the cliffside if she desired.

"My deal is that my Clan is dying, and has been since Sparrowskip tarnished a position that never should have been his in the first place. I have attempted to knock some sense into your thick skulls after both he and Snowleap carelessly discarded the lives I gave them like leftover scraps. Very few of you seem to have any consideration for your fates, and while I have been trying to offer some incentive, it appears every leader that came after them ignored the proposals given and the rest of your Clanmates followed. You, at least, seem to still have that passion the RiverClan I knew used to."

Goosefury turned with a jerk of his tail. "Walk and hurl your venom at me at the same time. There's no point in soaking yourself here any longer, unless you'd like for me to have you wake up sopping wet."

[ @Fish ]

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training