View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:11 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Wolfhive had been itching to get back into things, following an unforeseen bout of sickness that left him out of sorts. He wasn't 100% at this point, but was so tired of doing nothing he felt he needed to.

So here he was, tail swishing and ears perked as he neared the river with Redhawk. He'd ask her to join him mostly because he liked her company, but having a healthier set of paws in case things went admis didn't hurt either. "The border's been marked recently," he murmured, mostly just thoughtfully. "What do you think they're up to? They're not normally this quiet." Sticking to themselves, keeping up the borders -- something smelled fishy.

[ @taillow ]

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 33 moons

Things were... definitely different now. The shock hadn't really worn off yet from the Gathering and its aftermath. Her front paw was mangled beyond repair, crushed and twisted in a way that made her now walk with a limp. The terror that had gripped her was gone though, and in its place was strength she was almost certain was from her sister. So when Wolfhive had asked for her company, the hornet had been more than ready to get out of the medicine den and go for a walk. The one good thing about her mangled paw is she couldn't really feel it anymore, so most of the pain was muted - with some extra help from the poppy seeds.

But outside of that, Redhawk was up and healthy. She limped alongside Wolfhive with a soft smile as they came along the border shared with RiverClan. "Hopefully not more poisoning - though with their record..." her voice trailed off in disappointment. It was sad, because part of her felt bad for the cats she had witnessed during the raid that seemed to not want to fight or participate in the bloodshed. But a larger part of her felt relief that maybe, just maybe, their quietness meant that the raid had done its job, beating them back down so they couldn't cause more issues. "I just... hope they leave us alone. They've caused so much grief. And from the looks of things, they need to focus on themselves."

[ Wolfhive - @/BEAR. ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 7th, 2024 at 12:20 AM.