View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:02 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: now and forever [p]

Funny, this was. a pregnant warrior was the only cat that cared whether an apprentice lived or died,
whether she was okay or not when the search patrol returned empty-pawed. Funny, how she was
wandering closer to the outsider border with every step she took. She wouldn't go to close, to avoid
getting in trouble. It was even funnier that she was almost certain that even though her mate was
behind her she thought she could scent Spotty. How terrible the world was. How terribly real this had
to be. That a kid was missing. The thought of her being like a sister had thawed slightly. Minks was
nearly like her own kid. If she wasn't safe, Goldfish didn't feel safe, either. With Minkpaw in an unknown
area, She hadn't had a good sleep in StarClan-knows how long. All she wanted was to find Minkpaw
and bring her sorry rump back to RiverClan. The scarred bicolor needed her more than she would
ever dare to admit. She was too important to her to lose. If she was dead, which she would never
believe without seeing her body,
Goldfish would almost certainly die too.

Exhaustion dragged at her paws. They'd walked relatively slowly here, but the molly's legs were
quivering with the effort of each heavy step. Now she was certain Spottedstream was following
them. She didn't even care. She didn't care if the entire clan was following her. Thoughts of Minks
clouded her mind, and suddenly the exhaustion that plagued her limbs nearly made her stumble.
Her breath came in gasps. Goldfish was slightly embarrassed. They'd been walking for an hour,
probably. And yet here she was, gasping for air like she was climbing the tallest tree in all the
territories. Stupid pregnancy. Peps... I think Spottedstream's... following us. Her voice was a
raspy purr. So like her sister. Minkpaw! She yowled, voice hoarse from calling her name so
many times during the search. Minks! Minks, I'm here to... help you. Her yowl softened in
affection for a minute. Her heavy pawsteps grew only heavier as her pace quickened in desperation.
She has to be around here. Stupid lump in her throat. She has to. Minks! She
yowled her beloved friend's name again. Minks, please! Her desire to find her only grew larger.
The black-and-yellow tortie seemingly lost touch with the fact her companions were with her. She
stumbled and nearly collapsed into a sitting position. Minkpaw! She yelled out yet again, voice
pleading. She would never stop. She would never, ever stop if that's what it took to find her. If it took
all the flesh on her bones she'd find her. She must find her.

__

Gif by Ramen

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive