View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his attention away from Morningmimic and turned to his leader. He addressed the issues presented well and it was incredibly impressive, the way he can present information despite the chaos. Though Seabreeze supposes that in a clan like theirs needing to keep a calm and logical view of the situation was necessary. He also addressed Talonpaw before Seabreeze made any moves but maybe that was for the better, Fadingsun had covered issues that a few of the noisier cats had about him and the situation. Hopefully the punishment served to be ample encouragement to correct behavior. Still the whole thing was incredibly insane. Windclan was likely to start testing borders, they wouldn't let this go, there was no way they would let that go. Not even, Twilightstar.

When Fadingsun dismissed the clan, Seabreeze let out a breath. What to do with himself now. Well, check in about doing apprentice territory tours for the time being. Surely there wouldn't be too many, and he could do several groups if it came down to it. What else? Well, he should focus on fighting techniques first and foremost with Rabbitpaw. That is, if he got the apprentice out of their nest. They seemed very inclined to it. Rabbitpaw was suffering the exact same thing he did in his apprentice, but even he got up, if a bit overly sluggish and out of mind. It was starting to get concerning but he needed to keep trying. He wasn't going to give up on Rabbitpaw. It would be like giving up on his younger self. With that the lionheart got to his paws to start towards the apprentice den.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!