Thread: Windy Hills
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:27 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

WindClan Re: Windy Hills

Sparkkit

"No one is better then me! i'll be the best leader this forest has ever had!"

Sparkkit shivered as he walked in the area, knowing full on he wasn't allowed out here but for starclans sake! he was 6 moons old- and the size of an apprentice! he would prove he could be a apprentice, he didn't need to learn about this old stuff, he needed to hunt! he fell over when the wind blew but he got back up, his eyes narrowed as he padded forward, his noise had so many scents and then he smelled something horrible. "ugh, disgusting..." he hissed but before he could be more mad at the smell this...this big animal came, it looked horrifying. it had sharp teeth and it was brown like the dirt, it screeched at him and he turned to run, his little legs pushing him away, he heard it running and before long it was on him, scratching and biting "NO! HELP!" he yowled in pain and fear, no no no this couldn't be happening! "nooo!" he scratched the thing and drew blood and it ripped at his ear and blood splattered on the grass. he yowled in pain and kicked at the longer animal, it growled and came off of him and it made this loud noise. to his horror more of the long animals came, his eyes started to fill with tears, he got up and limped away, he was scared, he was so scared now. "Help!"

he yowled and before he could get any further away, the long animals jumped on him and bit him and tore at his flesh, his eyes closed shut as he felt pain and then the animals walked away, Sparkkit was bleeding all over now, his ear tattered and his belly open with tears and blood, he was trying to breath, why...why did he have to die like this... "help.." he meowed with a weak voice.

@taillow ((cuz you posted last on here-))
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom