View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 01:16 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Evening'kit ]|
She/her | 2 moons | kin: Gecko'kit | Shadowclan | Loyal

"Active"
__________________________________________________ __
She suppressed the urge laugh at how dizzy the tomkit looked and instead replied, the amusement still precent in her tone, "Oh yeah, being bored is a thing. I'm bored aswell" she informed him, she was bored and so was Venomkit, when to cats are bored they usually find something fun to do. Well that was the case with herself and her littermate. "um, do you want to play a game or something?" she asked, she wasn't very good at talking to other kits, unlike her brother she wasn't very social which was evident.

Like every other kit, her littermate liked to play and explore, he was always curious to see what was outside of camp and would hover around warriors and attempt to involve himself in anything that had to do with going outside of camp however Eveningkit found no interest in those idle things. Her sense of fun was learning about her clan or Listening to stories from the elders, her curiosity was for her clans history and the warrior code. She didn't play games and she didn't gossip with warriors, was that really a bad thing?

Now to think about she didn't know the first thing about how to interact with someone other than Gecko'kit, this realisation suddenly made her anxious and she wrapped her tail around her paws nervously. "I mean, I don't really know any good games" she said trying to keep up her former appearance.
|[TAGS]|
-Venomkit@CallMeCrimson

|-| VenomKit |-| <Arial Narrow> |-|
|-| A black cat with dark green eyes and puffs of white in his fur - 2 moons - Tom - Straight - Purrks: N/A |-|

--------------------------------------------

"Mossball?" he suggested.

Last edited by Shrew; April 24th, 2024 at 01:17 PM.