Old April 24th, 2024, 01:25 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze didn't quite like the fact that his question was flipped back to him without receiving Mudsmoke's opinion on it. Alright then, they'll go fishing at the river and then head back to camp. They already had a good bunch but it could be even better with just a bit more time to fish. He flicked an eye towards the river, "You are welcome to return if you don't want to, but I am going to try my paw at fishing once more before heading back." That was open ended enough so that Mudsmoke wouldn't feel like he had to stay if he didn't want to. The lionheart gave the warrior a few more moments to think and decided before he turned tail and started his way back to the river. It was simple enough to make his way back to the rushing water and he found a bank that was higher up river than the last spot they fished. Peering into the water from afar so he didn't spook anything, there seems to be quite a few in the little area. How many they managed to get was something else entirely.

The lionheart crept forward and found a spot on the bank, he shifted his weight to his haunches, paw raised up carefully to not cast shadows. He waited for a few heartbeats until some unfortunate fish decided to swim its way too close to him. [ D20: 15 | Success ] Seabreeze's eyes flashed a moment as the light caught on the water in a way that caused a bright reflection but that didn't deter him as he shot forward like a spring. With an ease that only comes from moons of fishing, his paw sliced through the water, caught on the fish's gills and sent it up and out of the water and up the bank. The lionheart killed it and moved it a smidge up bank so it didn't roll back into the water by accident. Seabreeze looked back and found that he hadn't spooked too many away just yet, nice! The tom looked up to Mudsmoke, waiting for the tom to have his turn at trying.

[ +1 Trout ]
[ 3/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Mouse, 1 Trout ]

|[ Mud'Smoke]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"
__________________________________________________ __
after burying the mice and marking where he left it, Mud'smoke followed Seabreeze to the river. As assumed, this part of the river was swimming with fish. Mud'Smoke had to remind himself that hunting wasn't meant to be for feeding hungry mouths not for the enjoyment of it. It shouldn't even be enjoying, though it was, he was killing thing for fun!? Which was against his morales, but then again it was just prey?

The tom shrugged it off as he watched Seabreaze hunt, the Lionheart was quite the impressive hunter something that mudsmoke admired of his clanmate. After Seabreeze had caught a trout and signalled for Mudsmoke to take turn the tom made his way to the bank of the river. He made sure not to let his shadow fall over it knowing that that would definitely scare away the prey and that it was basic knowledge not to do so. It would be embarassing, in simpler statement.

Careful not to cast a shadow, mudsmoke raised his paw waiting for his next victim- prey to swim right into its demise. The moment a fish neared him he swiped his paw through the water and tossing the fish onto land where he wasted no time killing it. That was a way cleaner kill than the trout he had caught earlier, this one was also a trout but hey...he caught this one better which makes it better. Picking up the trout he felt that he had redeemed himself, he had caught enough for the day. He didn't want to get greedy and carry on hunting, it was becoming an addiction at this point. "heading back? Or are you going to hunt some more?" He asked turning to Seabreeze.

|{+1 Trout}|
Inventory: |{5/5; 2 Trout, 3 mice}|
__________________________________________________ ____