Thread: Haggard Ruins
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Haggard Ruins

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
Next up ! @Dolomedes (make sure you roll your 1d100 ! /w\ )

[ Spiderthroat rolled a 27 ! ]

There was the distraction team, one short but they were doing a great job. Next up was him and his team. For the first time in a long time, Spiderthroat was hesitant, his legs tingled and he could hear his heartbeat in his ears. He could feel the blood rushing through his veins. It had been a long, long time since he'd truly been scared. Using his ego to push past anything and everything, he hadn't lost yet.

Not yet. He'll make sure to hold up that streak, even now. Call it stupidity, because as much as he boasted about being intelligent, he sure was an idiot most of the time.

Tensing muscles, Spiderthroat only let out a, just above a whisper, "Go." the quietest he'd ever been, and dashed out of the shrubbery. Paws thundering against the ground as he'd aimed to do what he'd done before. Jump on the back, attack from where only the tail can reach.

"Make sure it bleeds!"

[ As an added on bonus ! For anyone who posts before their 24 hours (while remaining in posting order) you will receive 10k kk each time you post! Just so we can keep this event rolling rather fast. As it is considered to be a flash fight ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 24th, 2024 at 09:35 PM.