View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2024, 02:58 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Rugged Range

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard tilted her head a little and shrugged. As far as she knew Rugged Range was totally fine for hunting, the only inconvenience being that it was quite far away from RiverClan's camp. "I've hunted there quite a few times and it was always fine," the lionheart mewed softly. She picked up the pace a bit since Eaglepaw was as big as her and should be capable of keeping up. After a while the familiar territory finally came into view and she shot a smile Eaglepaw's way. She gestured to the rocky hills with her tail, making her way towards one that was more grassy.

There were some bushes around too, meaning there was a place for prey to hide in which also meant there would be more prey around here. "We'll be keeping our tone a big lower from now on to not alert the prey, okay?" she purred. "Do you know the basics already or are we starting from a blank slate?"
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 28/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw nodded vigorously to show she understood what Mistyshard was saying about the Range as well as being quiet--she knew she had a hard time regulating her volume--but then quickly shook her head when Mistyshard asked if she knew any basics. It was really embarassing--she had already had to tell those who trained her that she didn't know anything. Fadingsun was a busy guy! That's why she was getting more training from others. "Not yet." She whispered, glancing away in shame. "But I can learn really quickly!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 25th, 2024 at 03:03 PM.